Thursday, October 06, 2005

oh hello

ok, I really really need to start writing in this more. Way too much happens btw each post, I can't keep up!

Observations:

There are a lot of latino men waving signs on street corners here. Like little mini store mascots. It's creepy.

Tenderloin is supposed to be nice if you like beef, but SF tenderloin district is a scary, scary place.

I watched my friend's hip hop band play at a fashion show, then went to a bonfire party on the beach an hour later. I heart SF.

I have started watching more TV lately, too much. I am addicted to Prison Break. I want to marry Wentworth Miller. Major HPA.

It is always sunny here. Every single day. It's amazing.

Still haven't found a good pizza place here.

Wine is ridiculously cheap. Car insurance is way cheap. Everything else is super expensive.

I miss Panera's chocolate hazelnut bagels. And my $255 rent in Pittsburgh.

CA goverment is slooooowwww. It's been over 3 weeks and I still don't have my license plates.

All is well. Super busy as usual. Miss you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home