Friday, September 16, 2005

bittersweet

What a week. So I love my new car, well except it's so big that pulling a U-turn and parking it is tricky. Other than that, it drives like butter. Unfortunately, I think things were going TOO well, because I awoke on tuesday morning to find my car killed in the face. Someone apparently drove into the rear driver's side wheel, pushing my parked car into the car next to me. So I had damage on both sides of my car, and of course the jerk just took off. I now have to get my brand new car fixed up and pay the 1k deductible. GAH. Major suckage. And I have to retake the written section of my California driver's test. I read way too much into the first set of questions and got 2 too many wrong. But I have 2 more chances and I read the handbook and I think I'm more prepared. At least I hope.

Send me good vibes, I need all the help I can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home