Tuesday, May 24, 2005

good cheer

All of the masters and phd students in my program got together today and we raised over $250 to send a get well gift to our admin who just broke her hip. I was so thrilled at the outpouring of support. Go us.

I like cheer. In fact my favorite episode of TV Funhouse was the one where they were snorting christmas cheer, which was like pixie stick dust for puppets. So disturbing, yet so funny.

More good cheer! Another one of my guy friends is getting engaged...yay. I saw the ring and the rock is blinding, we're talking BLING-Bling. Not my style though, I like pretty and unique. The whole conversation led into me looking at various rings online, I decided I like round and princess cut diamonds, but hate emerald, marquis and pear. And I like the 3 stone deals i think, on platinum. man. I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be discussing engagement rings preferences, and yet be so far from any sort of serious relationship myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home