Monday, January 10, 2005

seven things. redux

Ah seven things, originally sent by the PeteMack. Not much has changed since 2003. Let's see if I can top his original list of replies. Send me your list, via comment. (yes, I lame)

seven things that scare you:
1. love
2. becoming dull
3. a crippling injury
4. dependance
5. debt
6. desperate people
7. organized religion

seven things you like:
1. good conversation
2. laughing
3. inspiration
4. mountains
5. dancing
6. warm brie and red wine
7. sharp wit

seven things you hate:
1. indecision
2. ignorance
3. insincerity
4. cold weather
5. weakness
6. being sick
7. disrespect

seven things in your room:
1. a bed
2. paintings
3. a robot poster
4. photographs
5. a hot pink computer chair
6. many years of paperwork
7. books

seven random facts about you:

1. I can make my jaw perfectly square
2. I invented the "angry pelvis"
3. I cured myself of scoliosis
4. I quit all my dance classes after my mom bought all the shoes
5. I am slightly allergic to strawberries
6. I know how to play shuffleboard, skittles and squash
7. I've never been to a red sox game.

seven things you plan to do before you die:

1. run a marathon
2. fall in love
3. learn to drive stick
4. open up a metalsmithing studio
5. go on a safari in Africa
6. speak another language fluently
7. live in NYC

seven things you can do:
1. paint
2. use a welding torch
3. tell you what animal you resemble most
4. design a website
5. hold a conversation with anyone
6. make the best of any situation
7. dance like I just don't care

seven things you can't do:
1. sing or dance well
2. fall asleep if there's something on my mind
3. do a flipturn in a pool
4. spend money frivolously
5. play an instrument
6. say no
7. hold a grudge

seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. teeth
2. strong jawline
3. nice voice
4. playfulness
5. tenderness
6. wittyness
7. enthusiam

seven favorite movies:
1. Requiem for a dream
2. Matrix
3. Dawn of the Dead
4. Better off Dead
5. Life is Beautiful
6. Garden State
7. Snatch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home