Thursday, January 06, 2005

Talk no Jive in 2005!

Happy New year! I just got back into the P-burgh a few days ago. Break was everything I hoped it could be. I saw friends, family and lots and lots of TV. I really had no desire to party though which was weird for me. I just wanted veg out time.

NYE was fun. I was in NYC partying it up with Jannette, Whit and Charles. Whit posted some pictures, check 'em out. I look completely wasted, although I wasn't even close. My eyes can't seem to stay open when someone points a camera at me. I even met a cute boy. He was a great dancer and a fun date. Of course, he lives in Atlanta. Oh well at least I seem to stick to the warmer climates.

New year's resolutions... hmmm. Well #1 is to eat healthier. I have made too many, "I'm stressed! Or I have no time, so I have to eat crappy excuses. Sugar may give me a boost but it crashes just as quickly. Time to break out the cookbooks and plan ahead.

#2 Quite simply is: to only put in what i'm getting back. This pertains to friendships, guys, everything. I'm tired of wasted effort.

It's good to be back in the 'burgh. I needed some extra time to settle in before classes start up again Monday. Hopefully I'll have my new site up by then as well.

I'll keep you posted!

SukiSuki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home