Monday, December 06, 2004

killing trees

I think I'm getting a master's in paperwork, with a concentration in meetings.

Holy crap, that's all I've been doing lately. I just got out of an 8 hour one. Surprisingly, I'm in a great mood. We were all getting irritable until we grabbed some burgers from the "O". This burger was pure goodness. Things went uphill from then on. We kicked on some tunes and churned out over 30 pages worth of redesign documentation. We're redesigning a Palm Pilot. Altogether our final report will be over 100 pages. A semester long summary of work and data collecting. Madness. We must have killed 3 trees today. This is the last week of classes for me, so I have like every final project due this week. Luckily they're all due by wednesday, so suki can have a stress-free birthday. yay. Speaking of which, I got 2 very thoughtful gifts in the mail today, very unexpected. Thanks Chica.

I'm about ready for bed. It's been a very long day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home