Friday, January 28, 2005

work to the bone

I don't think I'm much fun anymore. I feel like my life is work work work. I am taking this programming class in VB.net and it's giving me so much anxiety that I'm having a hard time concentrating. Alex suggested that he and I have "symbol anxiety", which I guess would explain why I start hyperventilating when I see things like:

Structure Person
Dim Name As String
Dim ID As Integer
End Structure
FileOpen(1, "TESTFILE", OpenMode.Random, , , 34)
FileClose(1)

Oh well. It's one class. I'll get through it. I really thought this semester would be slightly less hectic than last, but I see that it will be much much harder and even more time consuming. I didn't think that was physically possible.

Happy happy, joy joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home