Saturday, July 23, 2005

HOTlanta

Atlanta was fun. Ross was a great host. He showed me around a lot of the city, pointing out places I may want to live. We spent saturday night at a rotating bar at the top of the tallest hotel downtown. Great view, but I did get a little dizzy after awhile.

While Atlanta is not a "typical" southern city, it still had some vibes about it. Like things were a little less liberal and a little less open-minded, and sexism, racism, homophobia, etc is a little more accepted. So THAT'S a little scary to me, but it's a big place with lots of northern imports, so I think I would be fine there.

I got a great offer from the company i interviewed with, but i have one last interview to do next week in San Jose. We'll see how it goes, but by FRIDAY I will know where I will be working. YAY. Finally. I'm just tired of being in flux.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home