Saturday, September 10, 2005

I have arrived

I arrived safely in cali on tuesday. Note to self: 4 suitcases (one weighing in at over 50lbs) waaaay too much for one person to handle at the airport.

After a few days of apt hunting and car shopping, I hit the jackpot today with both.
I bought myself a 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S. It is ridiculously smooth and powerful and unfortunately BIG. I feel like I'm driving a boat compared to my teeny hyundai accent. But it is a fast boat, so I'm still the big winner.

My apt is located about a block from all the cute shops and restaurants downtown. I will be sharing a 2 BR house with another girl. The place is gorgeous with a nice deck, grill and backyard, dishwasher, w/d etc. And my roommate is sweet as pie. She reminds me a lot of my older sis.

So I'm feeling much better now that I'm more settled. It's nice to have friends here from CMU here already too, so I don't have to spend all my time solo.

viva la bay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home