Tuesday, August 16, 2005

temporary masshole status

I have said my teary goodbyes to Pittsburgh and have moved back temporarily to western mass. I've been living with the 'rents for 4 days and am already going crazy. Crazy, I say! But I've been busy seeing friends and family and of course, preparing for my BIG move to the west coast in a few weeks. Terra's wedding is this weekend in the 1000 islands. I love that place. Too bad I was stupid and forgot to book a room. doh. I'm sure it will work out.

Ran into Garrick on friday and he gave me a demo CD he's been working on. I realized suddenly that I know an abnormal amount of amateur rappers/emcees. Kinda weird.

I've been watching a fair share of TV and movies. I've forgetten what free time feels like. I like it. I actually feel unstressed for once. Screw working, I want my MTV.

Time to get back to loafing and apt hunting.

Lata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home