Saturday, October 22, 2005

home again

I didn't want to have to take work home with me this weekend, but you can;t always get what you want. Jay and Carrie are getting hitched this weekend, and i'm going home to witness and take part in the debauchery. These are people I played beer pong or beruit if you will at engagement parties and other dignified events. One of the boys is getting married. this is an important day in history. I'd say a sad day, as another one bites the dust, but I really like them as a couple, so I'm very happy about it.

Meanwhile, I forgot my cell phone in california (i recently discovered that saying cali is something californians just don't do) so this will be a difficult weekend of playng phone tag with people (or trying to remember #s). Fun.

Everyone will be home this weekend, which is great, but also tough as I will only be in town for about 2 days. That;s a lot of cramming. AND I'm determined to do some power shopping, as the bay area is ridiculously expensive. Yay massachusetts,no tax on clothes.

I'm also hoping to get a halloween costume while I'm here. I have this incredible urge to be bacon. Or maybe swedish death metal. or a dead milkmaid.

why do I always wait until the week before halloween to think of stuff.

Ok the plane is about to leave. if you know me, love me and want to see me this wkend, call my 'rents.

Loves.
Suk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home